Ripcord® delivers the best one-pass cleaning you can get for your firearm. Run it through your gun from Breech-to-Muzzle®, with no gravity feed necessary. The rigid, helix-shaped rubber core keeps the cleaning surface pressed against the bore, engaging the rifling for an aggressive clean. The braided Nomex® surface can take up to 700° heat, so you can clean it at the range or in the field while the barrel’s still hot. Attach a bore brush to get an even more thorough clean. It’s fast, effective, ultra-portable, and affordable.
- Helix-shaped rubber core maintains pressure against the barrel.
- Rigid Nomex® fibers loosen and capture fouling particles.
- Threaded on both ends in 8-32 standard threads to fit all Otis cleaning components.
- The thinner cable end is rigid enough to clear stuck cases (FTE) or other obstructions.
- Available in 36" rifle length: 5.56mm/2.23, and 7.62mm
- Available in 22.5" pistol length: 9mm, .40 S/W, and .45 ACP