Remington® Model 870™ Express® Synthetic Tactical Pump-Action Shotguns
- Rugged and reliable
- Used by law-enforcement agencies
- Weatherproof matte-black synthetic stocks
- Tested under a wide range of conditions
For more than five decades the Remington Model 870 Express Tactical Pump-Action Shotgun has set the standard for pump-action performance. Receivers are milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability. Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable nonbinding action.
• 870 Express Synthetic Tactical – Seven-Round Capacity – Weatherproof matte-black synthetic stock. 18.5" barrel with fixed-cylinder-bore choke and single-bead front sight. Magazine holds six 2-3/4" or five 3" shells and one in the chamber for seven-shot capacity. Factory-installed two-shot extension.
• 870 Express Synthetic Tactical – Five-Round Capacity – Weatherproof matte-black synthetic stock. 18.5" barrel with fixed-cylinder-bore choke and single-bead front sight. Magazine, holds four 2-3/4" or three 3" shells and one in the chanber for five-shot capacity.
• 870 Express Synthetic Tactical with Ghost Ring Sights – The No. 1 choice of law-enforcement agencies across the country. Quick-pointing 18.5" barrel with an extended ported Tactical Rem™ choke tube and Pro Bore IC choke. Magazine holds six 2-3/4" or five 3" shells with a factory-installed two-shot extension for seven-shot capacity. Matte-black synthetic stock and forend with sling swivel studs. Receiver is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Includes an XS® Ghost Ring rear sight and XS front blade sight along with an XS Ghost Ring sight rail for optics and sight systems.