Fluid contours and sleek lines add velocity to the look of this sport performance sunglass, the latest evolution of our renowned M Frame™ and its interchangeable lens design. Oakley M2 Frame™ steps up styling with new earstem sculpturing and wrap-around Unobtainium® earsocks, and with nosebombs made of the same sure-grip material, the frame maintains a secure Three-Point Fit. Durable, comfortable and ready for competition, M2 Frame lets you take advantage of our premium lens tints to optimize vision for the environment, and all lenses feature the clarity and protection of High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
How good is this single-lens sport shield? It meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical performance, as well as ANSI Z87.1 standards for resistance to high-mass and high-velocity impact. Accented with metal icons, the stress-resistant O Matter® frame is lightweight for a barely-there feel, and its smooth contouring is matched with lens curvature that opens up peripheral vision. Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry extends clarity all the way across the lens so vision is sharp and true at every angle of view. The wrap-around contours improve side protection against sun, wind and impact while durable Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV.
M2 Frame is available in a range of colors including the look of Carbon Fiber. Each rendition is matched with a performance lens tint, and we offer a full array of accessory lenses. Choose a lens with Iridium® coating for light transmission that is precisely balanced for the chosen activity and environment. You can also match this frame with premium HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of eye-straining glare.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
• Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Metal icon accents
• Unobtanium® earsocks and nosebombs
• Nosebombs are interchangeable
• For medium to large faces
• Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment (vented lenses optional)
• Oakley Polaric Ellipsoid™ lens shape
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses