Children's National Anthem American Patriotic Shirt
The final verse of our national anthem is one that resonates in the hearts of all Americans from a young age. With this shirt, we pay homage to those who have given so much in defense of our country and our freedom. We would not be free today were it not for the sacrifices of the brave men and women of our armed forces, both past and present. America truly is the Land of the Free, and the Home of the Brave.
Originally a poem written by Francis Scott Key during the war of 1812, the Star Spangled Banner was officially declared the National Anthem by Congress in 1931. Since then, it has been an icon of American resilience, perseverance, and exceptionalism. When our troops battle overseas for our freedoms, it is the Star Spangled Banner that rings in their ears and in their hearts. When our nation faces danger, turmoil, or strife, it is this song that unifies and strengthens our bond as citizens.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Tagless - printed neck tag for added comfort
- Youth t-shirt; we got your whole family covered!
- Unisex; perfect for either boys or girls
- Excellent for your kid to show off American pride at school
- We use high-grade ring spun cotton for excellent quality; more durable, lightweight, tighter weave, and softer
- Proudly printed by Relentlessly Patriotic Veterans & Patriots
- 100% satisfaction every time with our Got Your Six Guarantee
Nine Line is an American Clothing Company with American made Apparel and Accessories - Veteran Owned and Operated.