The Preparedness Seeds Culinary Herbs Can provides a Missing link in your food storage plan. Each #10 can contains 16 popular culinary herb varieties that will produce enough herbs to spice up your food storage meals in hard times!
These Seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
- 16 seed packets sealed in a #10 can.
- Plants a large herb garden.
- Packaged for long term storage. Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder.
- All non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
- Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
- Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection
- Complete planting instructions included.
ROSEMARY – 150 Seeds
SUMMER SAVORY – 200 Seeds
SPEARMINT – 400 Seeds
TARRAGON, Russian – 200 Seeds
THYME – 200 Seeds
FENNEL, Florence – 200 Seeds
MARJORAM, Sweet - 300 Seeds
OREGANO, Italian – 600 Seeds
PARSLEY, Italian Flat Leaf – 300 Seeds
PEPPERMINT – 400 Seeds
BASIL, Genovese – 200 Seeds
BASIL, Lemon – 200 Seeds
CHIVES – 200 Seeds
CHIVES, Garlic – 200 Seeds
CILANTRO, Slow Bolt – 300 Seeds
DILL, Bouquet – 400 Seeds
There are some non-hybrid seed companies that make claims that the seeds will store for 20-100 years but this is only under optimal conditions with a decreased fertility rate over time. The Preparedness Seeds Culinary Can will keep AT LEAST 4-5 years on a shelf at 70 degrees and 10+ years if kept refrigerated or frozen.