Used and Tested by the U.S. Army
Given the "Top 10 Greatest Inventions" Award by the U.S. Army and tested by the U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research to be 100% effective in stopping blood flow in both the arms and legs.
- Affordable, lightweight and rugged with easy, one-handed application
- Requires minimal cube space
- Designed for use in ALL weather conditions
- Official tourniquet of the U.S. Army
- Enhanced windlass rod 2X as strong with increased diameter, improved grip
- Highly visible security tab with writeable area to record the time of application
- Red Tip Technology™ with red elliptical tab to assist user in locating and threading during application
- Open: 37-1/2"L; Weight: 2-11/16 oz.