- PERFECT for emergency preparedness kits.
- We’ve designed the parts to install quickly and easily in every method of use.
- The “build your own gravity system” can yield up to 540 gallons of clean water per day from any fresh water source.
- Going backpacking? Just fill up the 32 fl. oz. water pouch at a fresh water source, screw the filter onto the pouch and squeeze the bag to filter water into your water bottle or container of choice.
- The filter also has a built-in push/pull cap, designed so you can drink directly from the filter.
- Our advanced Squeeze filter design fills most regular size water bottles in only 20 sec.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Attach the filter to the included faucet adapter to filter water straight from almost any household faucet
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; perfect for international travel
- Sawyer PointONE filter
- A 32 fl. oz. pouch
- 2 pop-up drinking spouts
- 1 bucket adapter kit
- 1 faucet adapter
- 1 filter cleaner
- 1 filter hanger
- Installation, cleaning, and maintenance instructions
Filter Material: Hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Cartridge Life: 1,000,000 gallons
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Packaged Weight: 10 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP181]
Made in USA.