Custom Altered batch. These slings have QD Sling Swivels on the stock end of the sling.
The TAC 2 Point Quick Adjust Tactical Sling allows the shooter to adjust the overall length of the sling for rapid transitions from strong side to support side and back. By pulling the free-running end of the sling you can snug your rifle up to your body, and by pulling the release you can easily release the sling to its original length. Designed for muzzle down carrying. Place the sling over your right shoulder, across your back, and under your left arm (opposite if you are left handed). The rear of the sling should be long enough to allow you to easily reach the free running end of the adjustable front portion of the sling under your left arm. With the sling quick adjustment buckle fully released hang the sling only around your neck. You are able to switch to your opposite shoulder without having the sling tighten on your body.
- Quickly adjusts to several different shooting and carry positions
- Weapon can be tightly slung across the back for climbing, running
- Designed for muzzle down carrying
- Place the sling diagonally over your shoulder and under the opposite arm, access the free-running end of the sling under your arm and easily switch to your opposite shoulder without having the sling tighten on your body
- Designed for use on all weapon systems, on its own or by using various sling attachments.
- 100% MADE IN USA